When it’s cold outside, start up the fireplace, get your favorite slippers on, wrap up in a warm blanket and snuggle on the couch with this delicious treat. It’s the perfect complement to an evening at home watching Christmas movies with your loved ones and is sure to warm your holiday soul. Happy Holidays!
White Hot Chocolate
- 3 cups Half & Half
- 2/3 cup white chocolate baking pieces
- 1 3-inch cinnamon stick
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- Ground Cinnamon (optional)
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- In a medium saucepan combine 1/4 of the half & half, white chocolate baking pieces, cinnamon stick and nutmeg. Stir over low to medium heat until white chocolate is melted.
- Add remaining half & half. Stir and cook until heated through. Remove from heat. Discard cinnamon stick.
- Add in vanilla and almond extract. Stir until mixed through.
- Pour into your favorite mug(s). Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
- Garnish with Candy Canes.
Recipe courtesy of www.Culinary.net